This year, the amazing folks at the Perseverance Trail Run are expanding the fundraising adventure to include the entire month and the entire world is invited to participate, in the 2020 Virtual Perseverance Trail Run! The goal of this years event is once again to raise funds for the Cumberland Community Forest Society, promote community connection, physical activity and nature conservation.
Here are a few things we are looking forward to this year:
- This year we will be inviting local runners to run the Perseverance 11.5k or 3k courses on their own or with their family members between Oct 1-Oct 25th.
- We will encourage you to challenge yourself and your friends to beat your time (and your friends;) using our virtual race segment all month long!
- We are also going to open a non-local category and you can invite your friends and family to participate and show their support for the Cumberland Forest, from anywhere in the world!
- Registration will be by donation and awards will be given to the top King, Queen, Princess and Prince of the Fundraising Forest this year!
- We will have a series of interactive virtual challenges to connect and motivate and inspire you, our Forest Friends, all month long!
- As race expenses will be very minimal this year, your donations will go that much further towards our goal of raising funds for the CCFS!We look forward to Persevering with you all, virtually, this year! Registration opens at 12:01 AM on Friday August 21st!