Perseverance Week kicks off on Thursday October 24th with an incredible opportunity to raise $100,000 in one week for the CCFS!
Thanks to the generosity of our “magic match” all fundraising done in the Perseverance Week window will be matched dollar for dollar!
With the final closing on the Perseverance parcel just around the corner this is the perfect time to make a tax deductable contribution that will be doubled!
There are lots of ways to give!
- Visit our Canada Helps Page today and click the links to the Special Fund “Perseverance Week 2019- Magic Match and make your charitable donation right now
- Visit our donor portal on our website by clicking HERE and make a donation by paypal or by etransfer to email@example.com
- Donate goods or services (adventure, art, food, drink, health and wellness, travel, accoms) for the Perseverance Week online auction to run October 24th to 31st at midnight. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to donate.
- Join us for Perseverance, Climate and Resilience: Walking Tour on October 24th departing 330 from Japanese #1 town and make a donation that day!
- Come and experience the Witches of the Woods – The Shadow Path, a night time, forest based immersive performance art guided walk through the Cumberland Forest. Tickets go on sale Saturday Oct 19th.
- Attend the Perseverance Party in the Park on October 27th – buy burgers, beers, tshirts, raffle tickets or art prints.
- Tell your friends! This is the perfect time to make a donation to the CCFS before the end of the 2019 tax year.