The final countdown is on for making a 2019 donation to the Cumberland Community Forest Society (CCFS). There has never been a better time to consider donating with the largest single land purchase in the history of organization coming up by March 31st 2020 – 226 acres of lush beautiful forest, creeks and wetlands on the south-west flank of the Village of Cumberland. This area is part of the Perseverance Watershed that feeds directly into Comox Lake – the drinking water for the entire Comox Valley. Join us in making conservation history in the Comox Valley!
Here are a few simple ways to make your year end donation happen:
- Check out this tax credit calculator and see how charitable donation will impact your bottom line.
- Donate today through Canada Helps by clicking here
- Donate by paypal or your credit card through the CCFS website by clicking here
- Send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to put your name and email in the notes)
- Message email@example.com, or send a message Cumberland Forest FB page, to explore options. A CCFS rep is happy to chat by email, phone or in person, or swing by to pick up a cheque! Any time day or night.
Happy New Year Forest Friends!