Cumberland Community Forest Society (CCFS)
The Cumberland Community Forest Society (CCFS) is a grass roots charitable not for profit dedicated to purchasing, protecting and restoring the Cumberland Forest that borders the Village of Cumberland on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. This forest is part of a significant habitat and recreation corridor that runs from the Beaufort Range and Comox Glacier to the Salish Sea.
We respectfully acknowledge that we do our work within the unceded traditional territory of the K’ómoks Nation.
- Meaghan Cursons – Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirsten Harris – Donor Management email@example.com
- Sarah Hampton – Special Events Logistics firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookkeeping email@example.com
- Click here for a list of our board members.
Box 1239, Cumberland, BC, VOR1S0